Friday, October 16, 2009

Confessions of a Soapaholic

Seriously folks! Some serious soap addictions going on here at yummy headquarters--- and HELL NO, we don't want any fixin'! lol

As many of you soapers know, it's a wee bit of an addiction, soaping, that is! You can see another soap and get inspired.....hear of a fragrance and get inspired.....even food can inspire you. It doesn't take much and we run to the soap kitchen, just a itchin' and a scratchin' to MAKE IT! WE GOTTA MAKE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know who you are.... YES, I'm talking about you! hee-hee
Takes on to know one...but hey, it's all good clean fun!

This bar I just had to make. HAD to make. Just the thought of it was whispering sweet nothings in my head all during the night. I got on this cranberry, orange, pomegranate kick, must be the holidays?! Not sure, perhaps the evil soap fairy (which does exist, by the way)
anywhoo.......the latest concoction from the yummy kitchen....



Dee-lish Soap! We actually tried several ways to combine the words 'pomegranate, orange & cranberry' but it just wasn't working, so dee-lish works! ;)

peace~love~happiness,

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, your dee-lish soap sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome! My turn! Let's see what I have in my cupboard...

    ReplyDelete