Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ok, so I went a little crazy...




I am a Gemini, and like a Gemini I do get a little bored and want to push the envelope at times! This is one of those times :)

Trying out a new method and went with six colors- which is FUN! There is purple in there, but I think it got gobbled up by the blue.....anywhoooo.......I cannot wait to slice this baby up and see what the bars look like! hee-hee

I scented it with my version of Lush's Karma, so there's patchouli, lemongrass, orange and a few other yummo scents.......the question is.......what to name this bar????? Hmmm........

peace~love~happiness,

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to see this one when you cut it! I'm becoming a big fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee-hee- This is the funnel method. Have you tried it yet?

    ReplyDelete