Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm a bubbler....

pretty much every night I'm in the tub. Now, I know it's not for everyone....but for me, it's my thing. I finish with the family, put my son to bed and soak in a hot bath. This, of course, is the place for major product testing as well, so a lot of work goes on in this tub!

There are a few things though...that one should consider before taking a bubble- first, a beverage....
Usually I grab a water, but on some days......depending on how many things my 6 month old lab, Ty, decided to eat that day, I may be inclined to grab one of these..



next is what to put in the tub? I am typically a bath bomber, I like the fizzy and the softening of the skin,but I'm always on the hunt for something new, something great, something I simply MUST have.
The down side of bubbling is this....



Wahhhhhhh! Me no likey! So being the bath lover that I am, as God as my witness....... :) I will find an absolutely wonderful, no..........a freakishly AMAZING do-hickey, thing-a-ma-jigger that you put in the tub, will smell deeeeeelish, leave your skin as soft as a babies you know what....but WON'T.....I repeat....WON'T leave it's little left over skid mark there for you to clean up, in the bottom of your tub.

I'm on it people. I'm serious! Seriously serious :) and when I figure it out.......you'll be the first to know :)

peace~love~happiness,

No comments:

Post a Comment